Position: Heavy Work Horse/ Farmhand Helper
- Building and maintaining any structures being added to the farm.
- Making sure that the fields are properly watered and weeded, chopping wood.
- Keeping the main yard clean and organized for guests
- Keeping the Imaginary dog from causing too much trouble.
- Being all round helpful and eager to please all the pretty girls on the farm
- Generally available to do any and all heavy lifting or labor required
- Friendly yet a little shy, this large muscular fellow is eager to please and help in any way he can. A little odd with a touch of crazy he can be found talking to what appears to be nothing but he insists is an imaginary dog named Nibby who seams to argue with him endlessly. Easily smitten by all the pretty girls around the farm his shyness occasionally becomes a liability as their beauty renders him tongue tied and nervous. This passes as he becomes used to each new face and the true fun loving goofiness of this hard worker peeks out. Loving to play and laugh he can often be found in the pond swimming. He is a sweet kind man who is well worth taking the time to get to know as he will go threw almost any lengths to please.
- wanders around with an imaginary dog who argues with him
History and Information
RockHard wandered by the farm one day to find it populated by not only pretty girls but exceptionally well endowed pretty girls. Being incredibly shy around such beautiful women he found himself welcomed despite his shyness and sought to reward their kindness to him by helping out in any way he could. Often followed around by his temperamental imaginary dog he can be found wandering the farm, tinkering and helping, as well as blushing brightly while he steals peeks at the gorgeous women around and their substantial ‘assets’.
RockHard is a 6’3” Caucasian of French and Norwegian decent. He has short brown hair, green eyes and exceptionally wide shoulders. He has large hands and thick arms from much heavy labor. He is often seen in a pair of plain blue jeans and steel toe boots, a black t-shirt and an old brown cowboy hat that long ago lost its proper shape. The only jewelry he wares is a silver chained necklace with the head of Marvin the Martian on it from the loony toons which he keeps under his shirt.